Top 10 Things I Learned About Life from "The Photo Booth"

(Note the photo booths dialog, here are just 4 out of 10 videos)

1.   Enjoy and be vulnerable but watch out for abuse ("Please take off your shirt... oooowi, put your shirt back on")

2.  Don't Be Mean ("Neaner, neaner, neaner... you're not gonna get a photo")

3.  Smile ("I am going to tickle you, kootchi, kootchi koo")

4.  Trust but set boundaries ("Your liquid is affecting my booth")

5.  Don't cheat, you will get caught ("Is your grandma in?")



6.  Somebody's watching you ("Did you comb your hair")

7.  Look your best (you can make stupid faces but let them know that is not you)

8.  Have a sense of humor

9.  Be careful what you say

10.  If it's free and it's good to be true, there must be a catch





(Bonus) Also learned:

1.  Tuck in your cleavage

2.  Don't curse or use "the finger" ("Your son just gave me the finger")

3.  Don't do illegal drugs  ("Detecting marijuana")

4.  Don't play favorites ("Send your other child out and keep your favorite")

5.  It's okey to marry an immigrant (Say "Green Card")

6.  Don't Lie ("Please bring in another person.... You think I am stupid")

7.  Be sensitive ("You are touching my belly button.... please give me a hug")

8.  Love your mom & dad

9.  Don't hit or hurt ("Ouch")

10.  Obey the rules ("I will call the authority")

0 Comments