We won't have Hanukkah or Christmas & Other Holidays & "Days" without our Veterans

Thanks to all our veterans for without them we will not have a Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Valentines, Easter and other bunch of "days" and holiday celebration.

Veterans Day is a day to celebrate the opportunity to thank an American Sailor, Marine, Soldier, Guard and Airmen because without them altogether fighting for our freedom since 11th of November, 1918 (that the Germans signed the Armistice to mark the end of the First World War) we will not be a United States or a country with freedom, Facebook and feast of holidays.

And one more thought if I may add.  As a veteran, I don't feel like I've done enough, I actually served for very selfish reason - for myself. To protect myself from many reasons (security and family). Many have actually died and sacrifice 100x more than I did. There are those who directly sacrifice themselves for the sake of someone's freedom - it's all up to us. To get up and move on without abusing this freedom. So don't feel like you did not serve or cannot serve if you don't wear a military uniform. Veterans just did it on a different level of sacrifice and obedience - individually and collectively every veterans did sacrifice in different levels as well.  I did less some did much, much more and I thank them.


Thank you for shielding us from the enemies.  

"For he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer" - Romans 13:4

0 Comments