Building Good Credit Score Matters - Episode 1 of Chat with my College Child (On Career Commerce & Culture)




Building Good Credit Score Matters (BGCSM)

(This is my first unofficial "future" e-chat to my son, randomly while driving to my daily Zumba workout posted on FB August 3, 2021).  

It's been a while and I should not make Pandemic the excusse for not moving forward in my blog.  But I did a few video episods in a form of random video.  This time just talking to my son Sam - my soon-to-be college child for future access. As I turned 55 years old this year, I have thoughts and ideas that broke me, helped me, made me feel good and bad, etc. And so, I just wanted to share these in this platform instead of trying to sell you an idea or an advice or segway to sell you a promotional products (from our company Mvoss Creation😉😜)

This is not a consulting, counseling or coaching blog (although I have some credentials to do that) but simply sharing my thoughts and feelings as a 23 year veteran, as an Asian Filipino Hispanic immigrant, as a Patriot, as a counselor, as a parent, as a world traveler, life hacker, as plant landscape artist, as business founder owner, as a Christian or just being my imperfect self with so many issues in life - to keep me sane in this insane world we now live in. 


Here is the follow up on this Bonus Episode:


Save, Build Score & Learn to Earn (SBSLE) 

My financial chat or counsel in - 5 Words at 55 in about 5+minutes - to my soon to be college child Samuel Astro in another episode of FusionTalk 




More at CommerceWise by Tony Astro 


www.commercewise.us 


  1.  



0 Comments